I Don T Really Care

I Don T Really Care. I don't really care lyrics: You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all / you started messing with my head until i hit a wall / maybe i should've known, maybe i should've known / that you.

Demi Lovato Really Don't Care (Official Lyric Video) ft
Demi Lovato Really Don't Care (Official Lyric Video) ft from www.youtube.com

About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. Live at home, but soon i'll be movin'. Young and immature, but i'm grindin'.

Live At Home, But Soon I'll Be Movin'.


Throwin' money in the air like i don't really care / and i'm standin' on the chair like i don't really care / got bitches by the pair, i'm baller of the year /. Turnt up, going dumb to the beat. They say i'm good, but i'm tryna prove it.

The Duration Of Song Is 02:49.


I never want you back into my life. Oh, oh, oh, i really don't care. They have literal interns (mis)handling the entire transfer process.

Shop.demilovato.com Watch The Demi Lovato:


Cause i don't wanna hurt you i hate myself but i'm still tryna love you i'll never put myself first or even above you tell me that it's gonna be alright cause it worked out for them but they care more about their diamonds and their gems chorus i don't bother going out cause six o'clocks my curfew i don't wanna be your friend cause i don't wanna. Oh, oh, oh, i really don't care. Say, let them say what they wanna say.

Young And Immature, But I'm Grindin'.


I probably shouldn't write this / nobody looks like this / trying to get right the brightness / hope somebody likes this / somebody gets the right fit / somebody gets. Cause they're tellin' me i'm doin' wrong. Even if the stars and moon collide.

Less Harsh Version Of I Don't Care These Cookies May Be Set Through Our Site By Our Advertising Partners.


Say say my friends don't like you. You can take your words and all your lies. Even if i fall on my face.

Copyright ©

close